Wednesday, 18 March 2015

One of the Best Beer Restaurants in Mississauga and WHY!!

This story is about a restaurant in Mississauga and why it is so. After eating at this place I’d definitely argue that it is one of the best places to visit in Canada in fact.  

Of all of the restaurants in Mississauga, Eddie’s Wok N’ Roll is one of the best places I have ever eaten at. For the past three months I have eaten at this restaurant at least once a week, and there are so many things that keep me going back. My first time going there, I fell in love with the food, the service, the options, and the people.  
  

Eddie’s specializes in hakka cuisine which is a type of Indian/Chinese fusion that has loads of flavor and spice. When first going there, the staff greeted me and my friends very kindly and seated us quickly, they served us herbal tea right away while handing us menus. One of the highlights of my first experience there was that they have an option for halal meat, which is hard to find at many restaurants in Mississauga. The portions offered are so big that they offer to bag it for you if you can’t finish it and take it home, and they also offer takeout! The best part about it is they have a lunch special for about eight dollars, you get a choice of a soda or soup of the day, along with your favorite dish served with rice and ready to go or eat in, they really cater to their customer’s wants and needs while being affordable. By far the best place I have eaten at in a very long time.     


Do you like hakka food? Check out restaurants in Mississauga and you won’t find better hakka than Eddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment