I want you guys to answer my question and list these from
best to least best places to visit in Canada.
I will list a couple of places that I think might be the best
places to visit in Canada and I want you guys to tell me what order should they
go in from best to least best. I want you guys to write your list after you
have gone too all the places that I listed below.
1)
Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta
2)
Kluane National Park, Yukon
3)
Gros Morne National Park, Newfoundland
4)
Long Beach, Tofino, British Columbia
5)
Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island
6)
Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick
7)
Churchill, Manitoba
8)
The Muskoka Lakes, Ontario
9)
CN Tower, Toronto
10) Quebec
City
So I want you guys list them in order of what you think are
the best places to visit in Canada.
For more information on the best places to visit in Canada
visit http://www.readersdigest.ca/travel/canada/10-places-canada-every-canadian-needs-visit/#LiWAPb86GsQU2qJF.97

No comments:
Post a Comment